VINEYARD LOCATIONWe have looked for the terroir that best expresses the varietal typicity of Torrontés: Cafayate, Salta, Argentina.
HARVESTHand picking into small, 12 kg plastic bins. Double sorting of clusters and berries to achieve the highest quality.
WINEMAKING METHODAll the winemaking processes are focused on preserving this wine’s freshness and elegance. The use of cooling equipment enables us to preserve the subtlest and most delicate characteristics of the varietal. Fermentation is carried out gently, at controlled temperatures. There is no malolactic fermentation.
AGEING90% of the wine is fermented in tanks with no barrel ageing to preserve its varietal freshness. Only the remaining 10% is aged for 6 months in used French oak barrels. This increases its unctuosity and persistency on the palate.
Between 8º – 10°C
TASTING NOTES A bright, translucent yellow in color, with faint greenish glints. On the nose it has great typicity, with floral notes and citric fruit, such as orange rind. On the palate it is fresh and with a balanced body. A fruity and elegant wine.
SUGGESTED PAIRINGSIdeal as an aperitif. It pairs well with spicy dishes, with Asian, Peruvian and Thai food, and with sushi.
Ing. Fabián Dalesio - Ing. Marcelo Canatella
Marcelo Pelleriti - José Mounier